What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you voluntarily enquire/order our products and services, as follows:
If you choose to make an enquiry about our products or services, we collect the following personally identifiable information:
- E-mail address
- Telephone Number
The lawful basis for processing your information is by contract or your consent depending on the nature of your enquiry.
This information is not shared with anyone outside our company.
When placing an order
If you choose to order our products or services, we collect the following personally identifiable information:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
The lawful basis for processing the above information is by contract.
How will we use the information about you?
- We collect information about you to deliver the services you have requested and occasionally to inform you of other products or services available from us.
- We do not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside Computer Solutions Wales.
- We do not collect sensitive personal information such as race, religion, political affiliations or bank/credit card details.
- We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith and belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Computer Solutions Wales or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Computer Solutions Wales; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Computer Solutions Wales, or the public.
- We do not share your information with any other third parties apart from our accountancy firm for the purpose of producing annual accounts.
We may occasionally email you regarding products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any time.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes and if you no longer wish to be contacted, please email email@example.com with the subject "Unsubscribe me".
Access to your information and correction or deletion
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of the personal information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at this address: 15 High Street, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA61 2BW.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct information you think is inaccurate or remove your information and we have a legal responsibility make any changes for you.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our websites or other websites you visit.
How do we secure your information?
We secure your personally identifiable information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
How to contact us
E-mail to: email@example.com
Or write to Computer Solutions Wales, 15 High Street, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA61 2BW
CSW Haverfordwest Store
15 High Street,
Head Office: +44 01437 807771
Milford Haven: +44 01646 629146
Mon - Fri 8:30am-5:30pm
EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT
GET IN TOUCH
Our team of experienced professionals is waiting to help with all of your technology needs, from network setup and maintenance to software installation and troubleshooting.
Click the "Contact Us" button below to get in touch.